Wednesday, November 9, 2011

'No ISA in BC' Says Canadian Government

On November 8, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO), and the Province of British Columbia held a press conference to report that they had conducted a full investigation, reviewing both the samples and the initial reports, and that they found no consistent positive result indicating the presence of Infectious Salmon Anemia (ISA) in wild pacific salmon.

The best article I could have written wouldn't compare half as well to this article by John Fiorillo at Intrafish.com...

Enjoy!

ISA in Pacific salmon: Just kidding - First in Seafood News - Intrafish.com

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very nice.
    Thanks for your great link.
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am a journalist on the Sunday Times newspaper in London and would really like to interview you for a book I am writing which has a chapter on fish farming. I can't find your email address anywhere on this site. If you would be willing to talk to me, please contact me at ioakeshott@yahoo.co.uk. You could also get me through twitter: @IsabelOakeshott
    Hope to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete